1. The Muslim Times has an Editorial policy, but, the views expressed by different Editors and Commentors belong to them only or the authors they are quoting and the Muslim Times takes no responsibility for the views expressed.
2. The Muslim Times is not the official website of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. The official site is: Alislam.org
3. Internet communications are not always secured and therefore the Muslim Times does not accept legal responsibility for any contents. The reader is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents.
4. We, in the Muslim Times, do not necessarily fully endorse all the articles that we are presenting here. Sometimes, we just like to inform the readers of the different opinions ‘out there.’
5. Some content-posts are archived for backup and to keep archived records of any news about Islam, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Universal Brotherhood, human rights and Separation of Mosque-Church and State.